You are required by law to document the workplace risk assessment and to create and provide documents about the workplace risk assessment. We make sure that you can provide all required information in your company – also for your employees – and that your documents are up to date.
- Results of the workplace risk assessment
- Explosion protection documents, if applicable
- The deduced measures
- Results of the check
- Contact partner for occupational-medical and safety-related supervision
- The work of the occupational safety specialists / company medical service
- Results of the work of the occupational safety specialists / company medical service