We ensure legally compliant safety-related supervision and, if applicable, in-house medical care for your company. We advise your company reliably and practice-oriented in the fields of workplace safety and health protection acc. to DGUV Ordinance 2 and the German Occupational Safety and Occupational Protection Act (Arbeitssicherheitsgesetz, ASiG).
The Health and Safety Act stipulates that companies provide occupational safety and health protection for all employees. We determine the required safety-related supervision and if necessary in-house medical care for your company – minimum requirements and your specific needs according to DGUV Ordinance 2 and Health and Safety Act.
Our qualified safety engineers and specialists for industrial safety advise you on your best choice of supervision and support.
To ensure that you are on the right side of the law, we perform safety-related inspections and assess your
- Work systems
- Work procedures
We will gladly develop an economic supervision concept for your company. Call us, telephone +49 40 5238871-0, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What type of supervision do you need in the fields of occupational safety and health protection?
Depending on the size of your company and on the real hazards in your company, different types of supervision are required for occupational safety and health protection.
Companies with up to 10 employees
Regular supervision (basic supervision and event-driven supervision)
Companies with more than 10 employees
Total supervision (basic supervision and company-specific supervision)
In a company with up to 50 employees, the company owner has the option to be responsible for alternative demand-driven supervision (entrepreneur model: training of the company owner and demand-driven supervision).
What supervision do you need at least for occupational safety and health protection?
We advise you extensively about your duties in terms of occupational safety and health. After determining your personal needs, we assume all tasks required by law for you.
- Providing training (about protective clothing, emergencies, etc.)
- Creating and filing reports, documents, documentation
- Performing workplace risk assessment
- Accompanying ASA meetings (obligatory as of 21 employees)
- Checking work equipment subject to regular checks (ladders, electric devices, etc.)
- Fire protection measures (e.g. training your employees to become fire marshals acc. to the Technical Rules for Work Places ASR A2.2 “Measures against fire”)
In case of changes of employment, when do you need supervision regarding safety and health protection?
Companies are obliged to initiate supervision by a company doctor or an occupational safety officer on special occasions. We advise and support you comprehensively in all required situations, for example if you …
- plan, install, change production lines
- introduce work equipment / work materials / hazardous materials with increased hazard potential
- change or introduce work procedures
- redesign work places and work procedures
- advise employees about special accident and health hazards during work
- employ people with special risk classification (e.g. minors, expectant mothers)
- investigate accidents and occupational diseases
- create alarm and emergency plans