As part of the CE Conformity Evaluation Procedure, you need to perform a risk assessment. This is required by Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, Product Safety Act (Produktsicherheitsgesetz, ProdSG), etc. The corresponding obligations apply to:
- Operators of own constructions
- Operators after modification, if applicable
The workshop Risk Assessment acc. to DIN EN ISO 12100 and DIN EN ISO 13849 can support you to minimise the liability risk in your company while working efficiently. The aim: The processes in your company are implemented around the risk assessment and your employees are safe in handling all applicable processes.
In the workshop Risk Assessment acc. to DIN EN ISO 12100 and DIN EN ISO 13849, we can set the focus matching to your needs and deal with different aspects.
- What are the requirements of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and the standard DIN EN ISO 12100?
- What comprises a risk assessment acc. to DIN EN ISO 12100?
- How exactly do I apply the DIN EN ISO 12100 in my company?
- How do I apply DIN EN ISO 13849 and, if necessary, the software SISTEMA?
- Which templates can I use?
- Do my templates comply with the standards?
- How do I proceed in generating a risk assessment?
- How do I detect hazards, how do I estimate the risk and how do I evaluate risks?
- Which safety measures should I select?
- Which safety measures comply with the standards?
We adjust the training Risk Assessment acc. to DIN EN ISO 12100 and DIN EN ISO 13849 individually to your company needs. Upcoming training dates are:
- (Dates by arrangement)
The training can take place on site in your company or in our seminar rooms, whichever you prefer.
- ADT-Zielke GmbH & Co. KG, Neuer Höltigbaum 2, 22143 Hamburg