Quality cannot be made after the translation is finished. Therefore all pre-translation steps are carried out in such a way that a flawless technical translation can be created and quality assurance is a given.
- Selecting and evaluating specialised translators by strict quality criteria
- Translation following DIN EN 15038 (e.g. 4-eye-principle)
- Consequent use of the system solution translation memory as to ensure textual consistency
- Consistent use of special terminology
- Respecting customer-specific glossary / special terms
- Process-oriented quality and project management
Confidence is good, control is better: You can check our quality assurance in technical translation.
How can you assess our quality assurance in technical translation?
Quality assurance in technical translation is part of our quality management. Our processes for quality assurance in technical translations comprise consistent organisational and technical measures serving to create and maintain the defined quality of the technical translation prior to the translation, during the translation and during the translation check. The translation must be correct in terms of content and complete, it must use the terminology correctly, style guides must be adhered to, grammar/punctuation/spelling must be fault-free, the translation memory must be used correctly and must be up-to-date. But just a high translation qualify is not all that makes our quality assurance in technical translation. Quality arriving too late is good for no one. Our quality assurance in technical translation also helps us achieve service quality. Assess our quality assurance in technical translation therefore by the following criteria:
- We keep agreed deadlines
- We stick to agreed processes, for example in order processing, frequency of contact and communication with the translators – no question remains unsolved.
- We keep agreed formatting
- We use state-of-the-art technology
- Enquiries regarding delivered translations are processed without delay
- Our invoices are transparent
Our quality assurance in technical translations lays the foundations for the entire translation process running smoothly and for achieving high quality of your translation. Please ask us for more information about what we can do for you.