Conformity evaluation procedure
We perform the entire conformity evaluation procedure for you, acc. to the required EU directive.
- Technical translation (At least in the EU countries, your product may not be put to the market unless it has instructions in the corresponding official language(s).)
- Communication with the authorities
- EC/EU Declaration of Conformity or Declaration of Incorporation ready to sign
Our qualified specialists are by your side assisting you with CE markings, in the process of CE marking up to ready to sign EU Declaration of Conformity or Declaration of Incorporation for partly completed machinery.
We are there for you in all fields around the CE marking.
- Implementing all relevant legal requirements reliably and securely (Ordinance on Product Safety, Produktsicherheitsgesetz ProdSG etc.)
- For own constructions, modifications, assembled systems, imported machines, used machines (if applicable)
CE marking according to EU directives
The manufacturer can attach the CE marking according to EU directive on their own responsibility. >> mehr
Inventory taking / as-is analysis
Careful inventory taking / as-is analysis ensures efficient work. Together with you, we analyse which relevant documents are present and which technical documentation you still might need to provide.
In order to enable you to work efficiently, we provide you with a complete risk assessment for your machines and production lines according to the requirements of the appropriate EU Directives (Machinery Directive, etc.).
- In any phase: planning, design, production and after installation.
- Risk assessment acc. to DIN EN ISO 12100 and DIN EN ISO 13849
Reseach of standards and directives
Research of standards and directives plays an important role in all phases of product design and in its later usage. We research for you all standards, directives, ordinances and laws that apply to design and construction of your product and that are required for creating law-compliant technical documentation.
National and European standards concretize basic requirements of directives and laws to products. >> mehr
We advise you in case of refitting, modernization, extension, new designs, etc. for legally watertight upkeep. We support you in assessing
- liability risk
- costs /benefits
- time effort
- manufacturer responsibility
We check for you if the system was subject to a change affecting the safety evaluation and you need to perform a Conformity evaluation procedure. >> mehr
Using your own systems for yourself
Our experienced team runs all additionally required tasks if you want to use your self-constructed system safely and lawfully.
- Workplace risk assessment
- Explosion protection documents, if applicable
- Quick reference guides
- Operating instructions
- Recurring inspections
Redesign of systems
If you have modified your system or intend to do so, further measures might be requested. We check for you:
- Is it a case of significant modification influencing the machine safety?
- Is it a case of significant modification?
- Is an intended change financially feasible (assessing costs and benefits of changes)?
- Is a new conformity evaluation procedure (CE marking) required?
When is it a case of significant modification?
If you do a signatificant change to your machine, a new conformity evaluation procedure (CE marking) is required. >> mehr
Documentation acc. to DIN EN 82079
We create your Technical Documentation acc. to current and relevant laws, standards and directives (machinery directive etc.). This way you are safe from challenges and liability claims (Product Liability Law).
We give you the entire required documentation for machines, production lines, prototypes, trade fair exhibits, etc. Functional and law-compliant. Industry-specific style. Documentation compliant with DIN EN 82079 and required product standards.
- Risk assessments
- Operating instructions
- Assembly instructions
- Maintenance instructions
- Visualisation system manuals
- Technical manuals