In order to enable you to work efficiently, we provide you with a complete risk assessment for your machines and production lines according to the requirements of the appropriate EU Directives (Machinery Directive, etc.).
- In any phase: planning, design, production and after installation.
- Risk assessment acc. to DIN EN ISO 12100 and DIN EN ISO 13849
We create for you a law-compliant risk assessment acc. to DIN EN ISO 12100
- Careful information collection with you responsible specialists
- Research of Standards and Directives
- Use of templates matching the current requirements of laws and regulations
- Upon request, we check and use your company-internal templates
We assess functional safety acc. to DIN EN ISO 13849
- Specifying safety functions
- Assessment of requirement PLr using a risk diagram
- Evaluation of selected components
- Calculation of the specified safety functions using SISTEMA
Facts about the risk assessment
Regulations and laws require performing a risk assessment with the aim to minimise risks so that machines and systems can be operated with reduced risk. The procedure of a risk assessment contains the processes of a risk analysis, a risk estimate and a risk evaluation to result in a minimised risk for machines and production lines. In the course of the risk assessment, first a risk analysis is carried out, which specifies the limits of a machine or production line and at the same time identified possible hazards. Basing on that analysis, the risk is assessed in terms of scope and occurrence of a damage. The risk is evaluated. Then the risk assessment checks in how far the risk for determined hazards has been reduced. The risk assessment is an iterative process to minimise risks to the largest extent possible. After deciding that the risk has been reduced sufficiently, the risk assessment is documented.
If you want more information to the procedure of the risk assessment for your machines and production lines, please contact us. We will gladly answer your questions and discuss solutions for your wishes on your premises, without any commitment, and we can show you where and how we can support you. Call us, or send an e-mail.