Vibration, reverberation period, room climate (CO2, humidity, temperature, air movement), illumination level, electric equipment (DGUV Ordinance 3), recurring tests (certain work equipment).
Please call us, we can advise you to find out if and which inspections are necessary in your company.
Directives and regulations request a noise/vibration measurement of machines/systems. We give you a precise and efficient assessment of the noise exposition in your company – at the work place, at machines, or in work shops.
- For manufacturers of machines / production lines acc. to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- For operators of machines and production lines acc. to LärmVibrationsArbSchV
Our qualified safety engineers determine the most sensible measurement strategy for your demands. Our high-value measurement devices provide precise data you can rely on.
We advise you safely and completely so that you can adhere to legal standards and limit values.
- Measurement of the sound power level generated by your machines / systems and devices as part of the conformity evaluation procedure (CE marking)
- Measurement tests of sound emission
- Measurement tests of noise protection measures at the workplace
- Advice regarding noise protection measures at the workplace
Note: After modifying your production line, it might be necessary and required to perform a noise / vibration measurement. Our specialists gladly advise you on the cases that require a noise /vibration measurement.
All commercial systems must be checked for electrical safety. The test of electric machines and systems – DIN EN 60204 – refers to operators and manufacturers.
- Operator acc. to occupational safety guidelines and workplace safety act
- Operator as part of the CE Conformity Evaluation Procedure
Our specialists for electrical safety of machinery assess and check your machines and systems professionally acc. to DIN EN 60204 (Safety of machinery – Electrical equipment of machines).
We will gladly advise you about the tests required in your company and create an individual offer. Call us, telephone +49 40 5238871-0, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.