We create an offer for your translation and name a date of delivery. Just send or tell us:
- The source language (original text) and the target language (into which the text is to be translated)
- The desired delivery date
- The original document in the original format (we will keep all formatting of your original file)
- If applicable, your company-internal terminology list
- Your company-internal glossary which shall be adhered to in the translation
- If applicable, your company-internal list of abbreviations/name tags
We calculate the translation costs as follows:
- Rate per word (translation by a qualified special translator, source language GER/BE/AE)
- Proofreading (4-eye principle) with DTP / layout in the standard format
Upon request we gladly make an offer containing more services.
- Special formats
- Editing (of the source file)
- Other languages such as Farsi, Hebrew
- Database maintenance
- Terminology maintenance
- Author corrections
We translate technical documents of all kinds – and deliver them in the same layout as the original document.
- Operating instructions / operation manuals
- Specialised texts
- Diagrams/photos/figures containing text
- Assembly instructions
- Safety data sheets
- Bills of material
- Technical data sheets
- Technical documentation
- Maintenance instructions
- Web sites
Your document is not listed? Call us, we are sure we can help you.
We translate texts in all common file formats. From MS Office to InDesign to FrameMaker etc. And if your technical documentation / your original document is only available in paper form or as pdf? Call us, we are sure we can help you.
We assure the quality of our translation work by:
When we have all necessary information, you usually receive your offer for translating your documents within a day.